Monday, January 24, 2011
No More Training Wheels!
So I just have to mention this since I have no photos only video to document the big day. Blake started riding his big bike with no training wheels a month after his 4th birthday! The chain had broke off his bike and so Grandpa Kirk came to town to fix it. When he fixed it he had to take the training wheels off so I said, 'Hey Blake do you want to try riding without the training wheels?' He said, "Ya!" So Litterally after 5 seconds of holding his seat he was off and riding like crazy! It was the easiest thing he caught on so quickly making my job very easy!!! I was so proud and so was he! He couldn't wait to show his friends and grandparents. He loves his bike and is on it every second he gets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment