Estee loved the sea salt scrub..... she had fun playing with the rocks between her toes.........
Amy and Deb were voted to be the Arbonne models.............
Estee couldn't stop reading about all the cool products........
Amy volunteered to try out the face mask it was great except her face got a little red.......... It was fun hanging out with the girls and seeing everyones babies! I ended up with quite the bill, but hopefully my skin will be REJUVENATED! We will see............
5 comments:
Don't I just look gorgeous. Please look at Estee staring at me wondering what the devil I'm doing.
Great pics. The one of Estee w/ her feet in the water is real funny.
Finally some posts Jen! Glad you are back! :)
Jen: I finally figured out our blog here is the new address www.cleveland-family.blogspot.com
p.s. was the Arbonne party at jen stouts house?
Jen: I finally figured out our blog here is the new address www.cleveland-family.blogspot.com
p.s. was the Arbonne party at jen stouts house?
Jessie gave me a sample pack too. I actually really like it. Let me know what you think. I'm going to Louisiana on Wednesday until next Tuesday. Maybe we could kick it before then. How was the wedding?
Post a Comment