
Ashley my mom and I We had a lot of great food!

Me and Laura

My sister-in-law and I she is due five weeks before me!

Well the shower was a success......... It was a ton of fun. Our little boy I can already tell he is going to be very spoiled.... My belly is continuing to grow and I can't believe I only have a couple of months left. The weekend was a lot of fun. Dave was able to work in Denver this weekend so we got to spend a lot of time together. It was GREAT! Thanks Kelly and Rachel for an awesome shower!
4 comments:
Love the pictures Jen! Looks like so much fun. Wish I was there! :)
so fun... wish i could have been there!!
So fun Jen! Congrats! You look darling. I can't believe Rachel's tummy! Such cute pregnant girl!
So, what did you get?
Post a Comment