Tuesday, June 13, 2006

California




I know it has been awhile since I have blogged and it is well over due, but I have been out of town traveling with Dave for work. The week was VERY long! I am happy to be home. A couple highlights of the trip were the San Diego Padres game and laying out by the pool. The first couple of days we spent in L.A. I was able to see my cousin Shannon and my Grandparents it was so good to see them! Then we went down to San Diego and met up with Scott and Mickell and their little boy Chase he is so cute. Anyway I got home today and my baby furniture is here, but I can't undo it by myself because it is too heavy I am dying to see it! My belly is continuing to grow and he is continuing to kick! I love it!!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy D. said...

Oh, so fun!! Can't wait to see it on Thursday. We've decided lunch right on time and then we'll go to seven peaks afterwards. Fun!!

Kijuana said...

Ok Jen, I've just discovered your blog and I'm so happy for your pregnancy! Your belly is soo cute and you are going to be a great mom. I'm just jealous b/c you don't live close enough to take my kids for a day...you may reconsider having more than one! haha So, do you live in Chicago now? I have two business trips coming up in October and November--perhaps we could try to see one another if you will be there then. Good luck with everything!