Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Cousin......




Jocelyn and Blake are already best buddies! They are only 4 weeks apart. My mom (grandma) knitted these beenies for the two of them and I just had to get it on camera! Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Leah said...

That is darling. Nice work Janice!

Erin said...

These are such cute photos! Blake is getting cuter every day!

Stacey said...

These pictures are so cute. That's so fun that they are so close together!

cathy said...

These pics are darling Jen! So fun to have cousins so close in age! Tell Janice I'm very impressed with her knitting skills!

d feist said...

They are darling together! I love how happy rice cereal makes him. Cute!

d feist said...

They are darling together! I love how happy rice cereal makes him. Cute!

d feist said...

They are darling together! I love how happy rice cereal makes him. Cute!