holds his own bottle...
smiles and giggles all day long even when he is tired and hungry, he always giggles playing peek-a-boo and when I rub his hands with lotion.
he ALWAYS has his hands in his mouth they are his favorite toy! I swear he must be teething...
and he has been sticking his tongue out constantly! I love him so much and don't know what I would do without him in my life he teaches me new things each day. He truely is amazing!
4 comments:
he is such a doll... and growing way too fast!
He is so cute. I love the picture of him smiling. He has a cute smile! I bet you are having so much fun with him!
Ok, that picture of him smiling looks EXACTLY like YOU! It's adorable! Babies are so fun. They grow up way too fast! Watch out!
He is getting so Big Jen! I can't believe it! What a cutie!1
Post a Comment