Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The C Lazy U Ranch......

A Fun, Exciting, and Relaxing week. We had so much fun my family and I went up to a ranch in Colorado which is full of fun activities. Everything you can imagine! There is no T.V. no internet and no cell service! It was a dream come true....I had my husband with no WORK! Dave was going a little crazy the first day wanting to check emails, messages and so on, but after a day he got used to it and actually really enjoyed not having the technology. We went sledding, horeback riding, snowmobiling, tubing, ice skating, swimming, sking, played games and ate great meals oh and every night we had a real wood burning fire in our room I loved it! We didn't leave the ranch for 5 days! It was beautiful we were in the middle of the mountains just having fun with family and relaxing. I wish I would have taken more photos but I mainly used the video camera. Blake had a lot of fun seeing his cousins and aunts and uncles and of course grandparents! I can't believe it is the new year already. I feel so blessed. This past year has been better then I could have ever imagined. I truely feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband, baby boy, good health and great family and friends! Posted by Picasa

No comments: