Sunday, May 13, 2007

A few more favorites...

Our front door I LOVE! I designed it with the guy who built it and it turned out better than I could have ever imagined.
You can't really tell, but this bathroom is orange and I love the color I kept thinking I wish I had put it in a bigger room because it is such a happy color.
And of course our pool, being my favorite thing! I can't wait to swim with Blake all summer long! And friends and family of course!
So here are some pictures that some of you have been asking for, I hope you all like it!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Amy D. said...

I think that chair on the end has my name on it. Can't wait to spend many a summer days here sipping on cool drinks and watching the kids in the pool. So fun!

Stacey said...

This looks so nice. I can't wait to come see your new house!

d feist said...

"Deborah, Deborah, come swim in me!!" I can't ignore your pool any longer. It NEEDS me.

sarah marie. said...

oh my gosh jen..i'm dying! i can't believe this is your house. congratulations!

Meghan said...

Gorgeous, Jen! Can't wait to see it!

Amber said...

its beautiful. you have such the abilities. I would love to come and see it in person, maybe in the summer we will come up and visit Katie and see you guys...

Amy said...

you are one fancy lady... that is all i know!!!

how awsome is your pool????

The Thompson's said...

What a beautiful view you have from your backyard! I love Utah! Your front door is gorgeous and I just love the murals! That is any kids dream. Looks so awesome!

Nate and Lauren said...

I love it already, but you have to show us more pictures!

Anonymous said...

You don't know me so I hope you don't mind me commenting here. I saw these pictures and realized that I just went through your house today. I absolutely loved it. What a great house. How fun for you!