Blake is 9 months and crawling like crazy and standing up on things. I just think he is the cutest little boy ever!
Ok so I bought this thing thinking it was A LOT SMALLER... . and oh no it is not small at all!
Things are going well we are all moved in and finally getting settled! I have been without internet for a week and feel so disconnected from the world.

4 comments:
Oh scuz me, on mini version of McDonalds playground in your very front room! Can we come over and play?
jocelyn will LOVE that - so glad you are beginning to collect the toys!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
The water pictures are so cute!! Miles had that same floaty thing last year and was obsessed. He is absolutely darling! Lets see more house shots too now that you are in!!
These pictures are so cute!!! I want some of them! Blake looks so old! I'm looking forward to having him stay with us!!! ♥ ash
Post a Comment