Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My BIG Boy!

So I can not believe how time flies! Blake is CRAWLING...he just has a hard time going forward! He likes to go backwards!
He has 8 teeth! And is always so happy, although this past week getting this 8th tooth has been pretty rough on him.
He is ALL boy he loves balls and wheels! He is very curious these days! I just love him so much! By the way I tried going private, but have not had time to insert everyones addresses so some day I will! We are moving in our house in 3 weeks I can't believe it! Landscaping is going in this week!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angie Cleveland said...

Jen:I can't believe that Mckenzie was just learning to crawl when we were in Chicago. Time flies. Well 17 days and counting for me. Call me when you get a chance and we can chat, I know you are busy with everything these next couple of weeks. Luv Ya:Angie

Leah said...

Jen, he looks so big!! It makes me sad I haven't seen him in forever. Hope all is going well with the house.

Stacey said...

These pictures of Blake are so cute. He is such a cute little boy! I love his smile.