I can't believe my Blake is 11 months! He loves to go up and down the stairs all day long. He is totally a climber! It is so funny because everyday he goes straight for the stairs and climbs up them to his big boy room and goes in his little play room and tackles his stuffed dog. It is so funny how he just goes and knows right where he is going!
2 comments:
He is so stinking cute I can't stand it!! He always looks so happy! I was just thinking last week "I wonder when Blake turns 1?"
I just love being in Chicago. I didn't really think I would be able to handle the weather but i really don't mind it. It's fun having Em and Jenn. Wish you were here. Blake is so darn cute I can't wait to kiss those little cheeks. Banks just turned 16 months. He is growing so fast. I hope you are having a good summer, you guys look busy!
Post a Comment