Friday, July 20, 2007

I just adore him...

I seriously don't know what I am going to do when he gets into trouble because everytime I see his face I can only smile!
His hair is getting really long. I think it is time for Aunt Kelly to visit!
He is getting 2 more teeth! And chewing on anything he can get his hands on.
Lately he has been standing up and trying to take some steps and meanwhile getting into EVERYTHING!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leah said...

Oooh, I want to squeeze him!!! So glad you're back from all your trips, wanna hang out?

Amber said...

He is pretty dang cute, but I think you can still find a way to get mad when they do naughty things...But, until then, just adore everything he does!

KamilahNYC said...

The top one is my favorite because he's in motion. What a sweetie!

Meghan said...

He is so big and cute of course!! I can't believe it... So excited to see you guys tomorrow!! :)