4 Jobs I've had
1. Abercrombie and Fitch (1st job in Provo)
2. Chrysallis
3. New Haven Residential Treatment Center
4. Mom
4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again...
1. Italian Job
2. Pretty Women
3. How to Lose a Guy In 10 Days
4. Bourne Identity( Can't wait for the 3rd one to come out this weekend!)
4 Places I Have Lived...
1. California
2. Colorado
3. Utah
4. Chicago
4 Favorite TV Shows...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. 24
3. Traveler
4. So you think you can dance!
4 Places I Have Been On Holiday...
1. Caribbean
2. Hawaii
3. Cancun
4. Atlantis
4 Favorite Dishes...
1. A Filet from Mortons
2. Sushi
3. Chicken Gary ( a family recipe)
4. Crusted Chicken Romano (Cheese Cake Factory)
4 Websites I Visit Daily...
1. Email
2. Blogs
3. Different shopping sites
4. Inkleys
4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now...
1. In Italy with my husband eating an amazing Italian dish!
2. In Denver with my family
3. On a beach in Cancun playing with Blake in the sand.
4. On my couch cuddled up with no interruptions.
Now here are 4 people that I am tagging...
1. Mickell Warner
2. Jen Stout
3. Angie Cleveland
4. Deborah Feist
1 comment:
Of course Chicken Gary made the list. ...LOVE it!
Post a Comment