Thursday, December 20, 2007

We are having a.....


GIRL!

We are so excited to have a daughter! Dave was a little nervous at first, but he is coming around and I am just thrilled! Right now I am just excited to go shopping and buy girl things! Blake is going to be such a great older brother. We really feel so blessed!

14 comments:

sarah marie. said...

wow..congratulations jen!

Mary said...

How wonderful! It is so fun to experience both boys and girls in a family...they're so different! Congrats!!!

KamilahNYC said...

HOORAYY!!! So exciting! Congrats!

Unknown said...

That's exciting! Congratulations! (This is Angela by the way, Dave's friend from Home)

Todd & Danielle said...

Congrats Jen! I'm so excited for you and Dave.

bstoutfamily said...

YEAH...Congratulations!! That is so exciting! We are so happy for you all!!!

Meghan said...

Awesome! You're going to love having a little girl! And one of each is PERFECT! :)
Congrats!

Adam Harward said...

Congratulations! How fun to have a little girl...to compliment the boys.

Amberli said...

Yeah! nothing like a sweet little girl! that's so great! congrats!

Leah said...

Never been more excited Jen!!

d feist said...

So exciting! If my Dave were in your shoes he'd say - "We're Done!"

Katie said...

Congratulations! How exciting! You two will have the cutest little girl! How neat to have one of each!

cathy said...

Congrats Jen and Dave! You are going to LOVE having a girl - let the shopping begin!

Amy D. said...

Yeah!! I am finally getting around to comment on this great news. I was sure it was a boy. Is the string theory holding up? I can't remember what yours said. Let's get together soon!