Sunday, February 03, 2008

Do we live in Alaska?

This snow is insane! Seriously i have never seen so much snow in my life! This is a picture of our swimming pool and by the way as I type we are getting MORE snow!
Yesterday Dave decided to shovel the walkway little did we know that this morning we would wake up to another storm...
Blake loved being outside, but wouldn't dare touch the snow. I think it's becasue it is as tall as him!
This is today we got at least another 6 inches this morning! You can't even see our bushes because the snow just covers them! As long as I have lived in Utah we have never had this much snow! Lately I have often been wondering WHY we live here!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leah said...

Yikes, you have way more than we do. It really is ridiculous.

Angie Cleveland said...

I can now say that I am happy I live in Fresno in weather conditions like these! But we will see you soon in a week! Love: Ang

bstoutfamily said...

Yeah... I couldn't agree more! What are we doing living here! This year has been crazy and I am so over it!!! Blake looks so cute out there though...we need to get together soon!!