Monday, February 25, 2008

The Grand America Hotel...


So this past weekend Dave and I along with a ton of Pinnacle couples went up to The Grand America Hotel for the weekend. It was so fun!!! On thursday we headed up and I went straight to the spa and got the most amazing facial EVER!!! I am not one to get facials, but I am now. We had great dinners, we shopped saw a great movie went swimming in the indoor pool got massages and just relaxed it seriously was so great! Even though we were in Salt Lake it still felt like a great get away! It was so fun to be with Dave and have all the freedom to do whatever WE wanted I feel like it had been awhile.

7 comments:

Leah said...

words can't describe my jealousy

Katie said...

It was fun hanging out with you guys this weekend! :)

Shannon said...

What are the chances I can get you to cancel your Disneyland trip and come hang out with Greyson, Matt, & I at your mom and dad's in Denver??? Pretty Pretty Please. I want Greyson to hang with Blake and Joceyln. It will be so much fun, I'm sure you don't want to miss out. Plus Matt wants to hang out with Dave if he can make it too. PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE!!! XO

Kate Brotherson said...

finally, I found a new invention to keep babies socks on their feet! check it out at stayputsocks.blogspot.com

Meghan said...

How fun! You look so great by the way! It was fun to chat with you today! :)

Jackson Family said...

How fun! I think we all could use some time alone with our man. We need to get together soon!

d feist said...

I LOVE the Grand America. Your weekend sounds awesome! Massages, facials, food. Did you stay for the Sunday Brunch? It's a Feist Family favorite. I miss you!