Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Guitar Hero...
For those of you who have never played... you are missing out! The other day Amy and Chris brought Rock Band which is even MORE fun! We had quite the band...
It looks like you guys had a blast! I love guitar hero, and rock band.. they are all so fun! so Anyways I am tagging you.. The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.
I know!!! We have serious band competitions over here. You know its a bit out of control when you tell one of your kids they can't play because they might get you disqualified!
6 comments:
Thanks again for the fun Super Bowl party
I actually just played Guitar Hero for the first time this past weekend. It was SO much fun.
looks so fun. i hate we missed out!
It looks like you guys had a blast! I love guitar hero, and rock band.. they are all so fun! so Anyways I am tagging you.. The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.
I know!!! We have serious band competitions over here. You know its a bit out of control when you tell one of your kids they can't play because they might get you disqualified!
Like Amber said they have some serious competitions and Dylan and I both lose to JACKSON...yeah he is 7!! Love the pictures of blake in the glasses.
Post a Comment