Tuesday, June 24, 2008

2 months today!



Today Baylee is 2 months and I can't believe how much she has grown. She weighs 9lbs is 22 inches long and is healthy as can be. She is in the 10% for weight and head and 20% for height. She is sleeping 6 hours at night and is starting to smile and coo. I love this age because for one I am getting more sleep, but also she is changing so much every day.
Today I moved Blake up to his big boy room and last night he did great he woke up this morning yelling ma am...ma am from our landing it was so cute! I love being a mom!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Leah said...

Your back, hooray! Call me! We leave on Sunday.

Kate Brotherson said...

Happy birthday Baylee. She looks so big in these pictures. Still tiny but bigger. Way to go Blake. Such a big boy.

Sara said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. It still cracks me up that she is 2 months old and still doesn't weigh as much as Maddox did when he was born. She is adorable!

cassaundra said...

Oh, she is too cute. Seriously adorable!! Looks like Denver was so much fun. Miles still won't go in his bed. As we speak he is laying in Ruby's room surrounded by her pink bedding because I just couldn't take it anymore. Congrates to Billy and Rachel, she is adorable also. They are so lucky to have eachother.

Angie Cleveland said...

It was great talking to you on the phone. It sounds like you are doing great. Hang in there with the two kiddies it gets easier (I think)...Love ya-angie

The Thompson's said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how much she looks like you in that last pic!

mickell said...

She looks like such a cute little snuggle bug!! Yeah for the big boy bed!!!Woot, Woot!

Julie said...

She is a doll. I've been thinking about putting Nathan in a bed, but am going to wait until Chris is back home to stay in a few weeks.

Amberli said...

she is the sweetest little thing. i'm sad i missed out on being able to hold her while i was in town a couple weeks ago!