Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Pretty Little Girl


I am absolutely in love with this little girl! She is 8 weeks old and I already can't remember what it was like without her! She brings so much to our family! I love you Baylee Marie.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angie Cleveland said...

Jen: all of these pics are so cute! It looks like you had a great trip, of course it was great you were with your family. We need to plan a girls trip to vegas or somewhere in Cali for all of the girls, maybe this fall!

KamilahNYC said...

Man she is cute! I am so sad we're not coming to Lake Powell. I would have so loved to be there....glad you got to hang in Colorado for so long!

Meghan said...

Looks like the trip was fun! :) Baylee looks so cute in that dress... don't you just love the frilly girl things? Call me and we'll hang out!