Sunday, June 22, 2008

22 months


I can't believe how my little boy is growing he is getting so big so fast! I love him so much and I can't imagine what my life would be without him. He is such a good big brother. Right now he is WILD! He is constantly running, wrestling, jumping in the water like it is nothing and jabbering non stop. He loves to give kisses and hugs to whoever wants one and is loving to read books, throw any kind of ball and play with his cars it keeps him entertained for hours! His favorite movie is the "Bee Movie" He loves to eat chicken tenders, filet, hot dogs, strawberries and bananas. His drink of choice is apple juice and favorite treat is stawberry shortcake shown above! His most common words are, Bee, Peasse (please), gamma (grandma), mom, dad, Bay---ee (Baylee), dat (that), ta-da, and ball. I am loving watching him grow and seeing his personality come out each day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: