Sunday, March 08, 2009

Getting into things...





Baylee is everywhere! She is into everything, every cord in sight, Blake's books, under the table, in drawers, picking up every little lint ball etc. and putting it in her mouth! If she sees it she gets it.
Blake is constantly saying "Baylee don't touch" It is hilarious.
I laugh everyday because of these two. I love the stage of life that I am in right now. I love having my son and daughter to play with, I love that I get to enjoy them and that they get to enjoy each other.

Life is good.

4 comments:

The Thompson's said...

She is such a cutie! My little one is into everything too! LOVES to play in the toilets! YUCK.

Meghan said...

How cute! And I love that Blake is playing the mom role too. ;) I hear things out of Kanyon's mouth that I know he got from me. Kind of scary!

Kate Brotherson said...

I see her knees are red in the pictures. She has been a busy girl. You should pull those baby legs up over her knees. When Sadie started crawling I put baby legs on her every day. It kept her knees from getting red and raw. She looks so old in these pictures.

The Clevelands said...

How is she crawling already?! It seems like I just met her and she was just 5 lbs.! She is a gorgeous little girl Jen.