So last Tuesday Dave called me in the afternoon and told me that we were going to be leaving Wednesday to have a little getaway just the two of us! I was thrilled! Anyone who knows Dave, knows that when he is on vacation... he is ON vacation! We went and stayed at the J.W. Marriott in Summerlin, the weather was beautiful. And lucky us Grandma Linda was willing and excited to watch our kids! We had massages, manicures, pedicures, ate at AMAZING restaurants, shopped, saw two really good shows laid by the pool with Lava Flows in hand and really enjoyed being together. I can't believe it's been 4 years and I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband who is loving, kind, selfless, respectful, honest and would do anything for anyone! I love him so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Happy Anniversary!!!
So last Tuesday Dave called me in the afternoon and told me that we were going to be leaving Wednesday to have a little getaway just the two of us! I was thrilled! Anyone who knows Dave, knows that when he is on vacation... he is ON vacation! We went and stayed at the J.W. Marriott in Summerlin, the weather was beautiful. And lucky us Grandma Linda was willing and excited to watch our kids! We had massages, manicures, pedicures, ate at AMAZING restaurants, shopped, saw two really good shows laid by the pool with Lava Flows in hand and really enjoyed being together. I can't believe it's been 4 years and I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband who is loving, kind, selfless, respectful, honest and would do anything for anyone! I love him so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so glad you had an amazing time! Happy Anniversary to you!!
Aww, fun! Sounds like a dream... Happy Anniversary to you guys! :)
4 years? It goes so fast. I always think of your wedding anniversary during March Madness. I remember everyone trying to keep track of their brackets at your wedding. Good times. Congrats! Sounds like you had fun celebrating.
Post a Comment