Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patrick's Day!

A GREEN Feast!




We had such a fun day, crazy busy, but a lot of fun! Blake had a play group this morning and then we headed to Amy's house for a little St. Patty's Day Party. It was so cute! Everything was green! The kids played outside and ate lots of treats.
Thanks Amy for the great party!
On another note...
I am exhausted! I have been getting up at 6:30 A.M. to workout with a trainer 4 days a week and I have been going nonstop for days! My kids were sick ALL last week which = no sleep, Baylee is keeping me on the go since she no longer stays in one place, Blake all of the sudden thinks he is 15 and can do whatever he wants and my husband is a bit of a workaholic and is rarely home....
But...
LUCKY me...
He called me this afternoon and told me we are heading to vegas tomorrow for a relaxing time just the two of us...
I seriously can not wait!

*Oh and today marks 5 years since our first date!

5 comments:

Leah said...

It was great to see you. Have such a great time and get some rest!

KamilahNYC said...

A. Darling party and photos. what a cute idea!
B. Real jealous of vegas, haven't been there in years.
C. 5 years since your first date and 2 kids later...love it.
D. Congrats on going to the trainer! I know, I realized spring is coming and have finally been going to the gym as well...I was getting out of control!

Magdalena said...

Dude, I'm such a slacker! I got sick and haven't been back for girl power hour since! Just lazy afternoon pilates for me from now on. Post a picture of those hot buns already, and shoot me an email so that I feel less of a stalker and can invite you to my uber exclusive blog - mrsmcclellan(at)hotmail(dot)com.

sarah marie. said...

the green party looks like it was a hit! i'm so confused why your blog hasn't shown up on my bloglines for like a year. weird. anyway..i subscribed again. and i can't believe how big your kids are! i didn't even recognize them.

get moore outta life said...

Jen!!!! I sure miss you! You're kids just get more beautiful by the day. I would love to get together soon. Hope all is well, lots of love.
Janae