Oh we do this WAY too often! How stinking cute are your two kiddos together?? Uh, melts my heart. We are coming up for Women's Conference so we all have to get together again!!
I am so sad she threw up! She is so funny. I guess she is nothing like her mama....no candy for her. We had fun, thanks! We are going to miss ya'll so much!!!!!
4 comments:
Oh we do this WAY too often! How stinking cute are your two kiddos together?? Uh, melts my heart. We are coming up for Women's Conference so we all have to get together again!!
Hi, Can you e-mail me your address so I can send you and invite to my shower? And do you have Deborah's email?
I am so sad she threw up! She is so funny. I guess she is nothing like her mama....no candy for her. We had fun, thanks! We are going to miss ya'll so much!!!!!
Post a Comment