Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lately...



we haven't been up to anything super exciting, but sometimes it's fun just to document the simple every day things. We have been reading a lot both Blake and Baylee LOVE to read, we discovered iChat and love it! Baylee is starting to really want to walk she is standing by herself trying to walk and has discovered how to climb the stairs, but not sure how to get down.
I can't wait for the Summer to get here.
I am craving the Sun!!!!

4 comments:

mickell said...

What!!! Baylee looks so big pushing that toy. We'll be home tonight (sunday)...late. I'm dreading coming home tonight to an empty house so I'm putting it off. Call me later.

Leah said...

Add us, we'd love to do ichat with you!

Kate Brotherson said...

Baylee looks so much older now that she is standing up! She is going to be so big when you get back. I HATE IT! You really better come visit us in Minnesota. Danny doesn't think it will happen but I keep telling him it will.....please come! It has been fun hanging out and letting the kids play and do bath time. Too bad there are weirdos out there so we can't post little naked pics of them in the bath together.

sarah marie. said...

hey jen..yes still doing hair. 801.808.4060. thanks!