We had such a relaxing day yesterday. We woke up and had breakfast and then as we were getting ready for church the Easter Bunny came. Dave yelled in from the hall to Blake and told him to come out he immediately saw the jelly bean trail and as he started picking them up he didn't know where to put them so he started to put them in his pocket and every time he'd lean over to pick the next jelly bean up the rest would all fall out so he'd have to pick them all up again and again he did this a few times. It was hilarious! When he got to his Easter Basket he started jumping up and down saying, "Woo Hoo" He gets very excited... I love it about him.
Baylee was following the trail and trying to eat the Jelly Beans, but instead kept them in her hands and in result had bright green hands for church! She loved her soft Thumper she immediatley gave it a kiss, it was so sweet!
What a great day! I think Easter is maybe my favorite holiday! I love what it represents, I love the colors, I love the food, I love the weather and I love getting a new Easter dress and I love seeing my kids dressed in their best!
3 comments:
They are SERIOUSLY SO SO cute!!!
Looks like you had a great weekend! I can't believe Baylee will be 1 soon! It goes way to fast! Your kids are soooo cute!
Jenn, So cute. love the pics! Even got one of yourself. You will love that later when your kids realize you were actually there!
Post a Comment