Tuesday, June 23, 2009

14 MONTHS...yesterday


Oh how time flies....I can not believe it. It makes me really sad actually to think about it, but at the same time it is so fun watching your kids grow and learn and see bits and pieces of their personalities develop. Right now Baylee is starting to walk more and more each day. She says quite a few words, Mommy, Daddy, "Bake" for Blake, thank you, cookie, eat, shoes, hi and hello, night night, peek boo, and the dreaded no, just to name a few. Although she will not repeat unless she is in the mood! She is quite the sassy pants, she has a serious opinion and lets everyone know! She is such a daddy's girl and LOVES to cuddle and be held all the time. She has a huge heart and is very kind. Around babies she is very gentle and loves to stare at them and smile. She loves the water and loves to be outside. She loves Tubby Time. One of my favorite things she is doing right now is when we sit down to eat and when we are reading books before bed she folds her arms to say a prayer. I love it! I love her!
Happy 14 months baby girl. I love you!

1 comment:

Kate Brotherson said...

I can't believe she is this old. It seems like a few months ago that we were in the hospital and you were having her. She is growing up so fast. What a big girl. I love her too!