I am kind of hooked....on SEWING! Weird i know, but I am having a lot of fun with it. I went the other day to get some fabric to make Blake a blanket (not that he needs one) and I couldn't find any fabric I liked, but I did find this and loved it! So I decided to make a girly blanket. Here it is!
7 comments:
You whipped that out so quick!!!
SO darling!!! Come show me how!
So cute! Love you fabric choices. :)
see! it's fun, huh Jen?
What a darling blanket Jen, good job! So I got knock on my door this afternoon and it was someone selling security systems. Anyway, I talked to him for a while and we figured out he is mormon and he works for your husband! So funny! We might be investing in one!
So cute. I know it's hard to find cute boy fabric. I looked forever online for stuff for the nursery.
Good job on the corners!
Post a Comment