What a cute one she is!! I can't believe that by the time you guys get back here she is going to seem SO much bigger. I can't stand it. We miss you guys. Hope you're having fun!
Wow! Nice dancing too, little girl. I don't think we'll be able to make it out there this summer. Dave started 2nd block today (after a 1st block final yesterday). He just can't get away. Lame.
5 comments:
Sooo cute! With the music playing on your blog it looked like she was dancing!
Awhhh, way to go Baylee. She is so funny walking. I love the video. Thanks for posting it. Savanna just watched it with me and said, "she is so cute"!
What a cute one she is!! I can't believe that by the time you guys get back here she is going to seem SO much bigger. I can't stand it. We miss you guys. Hope you're having fun!
Wow! Nice dancing too, little girl. I don't think we'll be able to make it out there this summer. Dave started 2nd block today (after a 1st block final yesterday). He just can't get away. Lame.
SO cute! Baylee, you're so big I can't believe it. I can't wait to give you hugs so soon!!
Post a Comment