Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hawaii October 2009
























We had SO MUCH FUN!!! We just got back and looking at pictures is making me sad to be home! The weather was BEAUTIFUL! It couldn't have been better! We laid by the pool, played at the beach, had adult dinners every night, had our annual spa day at the Grand Waielea and had tons of fun with our friends and family!!!

5 comments:

Leah said...

I'm DRIPPING with jealousy. I could use some serious sun and Grand Waielea right now. So glad you had such a great time!

Julie said...

Looks like you had a great time! You and Dave both look sooo skinny!

d feist said...

You look great. I love your polka dot suit. Glad you had fun, but glad you are home. Now let's hang out more.

Kate Brotherson said...

We had so much fun. I am so happy ya'll were there too. Savanna and Blake were so cute. Little buddies. I love the pic of all 5 of them. Crazy that between the two of us we have 5 kids.

bstoutfamily said...

Jen these are such great pictures!!! The 2 family shots are SO SO cute of you all!!! And I love your cute swimsuits!!! Looks like you all had such a great time!!!