Wednesday, May 24, 2006

ANTS!!!

ok so i kind of had a rude awakening this morning. Dave left for california this morning and so i was up pretty early and I decided to do some laundry as I was walking into the laundry room I saw a little black thing moving on the ground..... it was an ANT! Not just one, but like ten! I decided to look around and find where they were coming from. I am clueless I have no idea how they are getting in. So I got some RAID and sprayed away. I now have a major headache not only from the spray, but also from the price bids I got to get pest control, what a joke. If anyone knows of a good, but cheap pest control let me know! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»