Friday, May 19, 2006

A Growing Belly!



Well I thought I would post these pictures so that family and friends out of state can see how my little boy, and belly are growing! The first picture is when I was 3 months the second is 4 and a half months and the third is 6 months! Every morning I wake up to him kicking. It makes getting up a little easier. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Leah said...

Those pictures are great! I'm so glad you posted them.

Mary said...

What a cute belly!!! You look great...and I hope you're feeling great too.

Julie Rae said...

I'm so mad that you are so cute! I was disgusting when I was 6 months! You look like you've only gained like 2 lbs!

d feist said...

I used to be the one kicking you out of bed in the morning. [Sigh] I have the best story for you - call you later.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»