Thursday, May 18, 2006

Our baby boy at 5 months!



These pictures are not great quality, but I don't know how to scan yet so as you can see we are clearly having a boy! The doctor had a hard time getting a profile shot because he had his face snuggled into my placenta. And how cute is his little foot! I love it! It is amazing how much i love this little boy already. These ultra sound pictures were taken 4 weeks ago when I was 20 weeks or 5 months along. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy D. said...

I see one I-tem protruding..definetly a boy. Love that you have joined the blogging world.

d feist said...

FINALLY! I liked you to my cite! Yea!

Mary said...

It is so fun to see pictures of your sweet baby boy....and I bet you are excited to be in your home!
That darling baby will be here before we know it! I'll see you at Estee's birthday party. Love, Mary

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»