So I thought I would blog a few pics of our house. The rooms aren't all finished yet, but as they get finished I will post more pictures. It has been a lot of work and nothing seems to ever go right, but I just have to keep thinking at least we are in! All day today I have been waitng for deliveries and so far four out of the six that I am expecting have had problems. It is crazy how building a house really helps you learn PATIENCE!!!
4 comments:
Jen, the house looks great! I can't wait to see it in person. See you on Friday for lunch group.
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
Post a Comment