Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Savanna Bannana....

So today I watched Savanna and she was so darling she has an ear infection and is teething so she wasn't feeling very good, but she was sure trying to be happy she had fun playing in the office chair.... She has the cutest facial expressions.
Here she was real drugged up and pretty out of it she was so cute and cuddley... I loved it!
She was so cute because everywhere I went she followed. I had so much fun seeing her I will sure miss her when she goes back to Minn. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leah said...

What a good babysitter you are woman. Want to come over?

Darek and Amberli said...

Yeah a real good babysitter - drugging up the poor child! She really is cute - is this your niece?

Amy said...

wait are you in town... and missed lunch group????