Thursday, October 05, 2006

Can he get any cuter???

I was dying when I saw him like this he fell asleep and his little hood fell over his face!

He his waving hello!
I love all the little faces he makes! I love this little guy soooo much! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Leah said...

SOOO cute Jen!

Anonymous said...

Jen,
He is a little doll!! I can't believe all of his hair. You are probably having so much fun with him!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I should have put my last name in case you don't know who this is. Sara gave me your blog address and I just love seeing his pictures. I just started a blog too finally.

Sara said...

Just so you know my blog is brocksabeyfamily.blogspot.com
and Stacey's is willardsons.blogspot.com
I love these pictures, he is getting to big.

Amy said...

he is too cute for words... seriously!