HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Blake has been so sweet today! I love his smiles!
So I can't believe it is Halloween how time flies! Today has been fun so far I am making a pot of chili and some cornbread and we are having some friends stop by later to eat. I can't wait to see all of the kids dressed in costume. Today I am going to Daves office and everyones kids at work are going to trick or treat door to door in the office. Tonight I am just excited to just stay home and hand out candy to the kids in the neighborhood. Blake looks so cute in his Halloween outfit that Kim got him. I can't believe it already fits him he is growing so fast!
1 comment:
These pictures are so cute of him! It sounds like you had a fun Halloween. I love his little outfit too. They are so fun!
Post a Comment