Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Amy & Ann!!!




I can't believe how the years have flown by.... It is crazy we have known eachother since we were 19 and we are now turning 26! It is so fun to think about all of the years we have spent together. Thanks for always being there and for your friendship! I love you guys and am so grateful for you guys in my life! By the way I wish I knew how to scan because I have so many great pictures of us! So many memories.... Havisu, Viva Las Vegas, guys, bennihanna, Doogie and the boys, Chysallis, Shopping, eating out (with coupons of course), Tucanos, Sundance, I seriously can go on and on! I have just had so much fun with you guys thanks for the great years and I am so glad we are all Utah bound, who would have thought! But I am sure glad we all are! I love you guys and have a Happy Birthday! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Auntie Ann said...

Thank you so much Jen! It is sooo crazy how long it has been, so many memories...