I wanna see some pictures of him in the splits. Sorry I stood you two up last week. Dave's dad was in town getting his windows tinted on a new car. I had to play chauffeur for the day. This week?
Hey Jen! Thanks for stopping by my blog. We should keep in better touch-thats the beauty of a blog. Your house looks completely amazing. I want to see more pictures!!! Hope you are well! Mandy
5 comments:
Such cute pictures! Congrats on getting in the new house! I hope all is well!
I wanna see some pictures of him in the splits. Sorry I stood you two up last week. Dave's dad was in town getting his windows tinted on a new car. I had to play chauffeur for the day. This week?
how fun does your life look! I bet you are loving being in your house.
Blake is looking so grown up! I love those floaters for the babies! Pool time is always fun!
Hey Jen! Thanks for stopping by my blog. We should keep in better touch-thats the beauty of a blog. Your house looks completely amazing. I want to see more pictures!!! Hope you are well!
Mandy
Post a Comment