Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
everyday...
Hi, I am your cousin Shannon's girlfriend. We were roomies in college. I always check out other blogs for ideas. I cracked up at this post. :)I feel the same EXACT way (some of the time)!Check out our blog if you want...www.christianbowman.blogspot.comTake care!Liz
Um.....every single day! It gets better from year 1-2 and then once you have #2 it starts right back over. Just to warn you :)........
What a funny post about a not so funny subject. The answer is, yes.
it is funny that you just blogged about this, because i have been feeling the same way lately.
I just laughed out loud. I hated that movie!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
everyday...
Hi, I am your cousin Shannon's girlfriend. We were roomies in college. I always check out other blogs for ideas. I cracked up at this post. :)
I feel the same EXACT way (some of the time)!
Check out our blog if you want...
www.christianbowman.blogspot.com
Take care!
Liz
Um.....every single day! It gets better from year 1-2 and then once you have #2 it starts right back over. Just to warn you :)........
What a funny post about a not so funny subject. The answer is, yes.
it is funny that you just blogged about this, because i have been feeling the same way lately.
I just laughed out loud. I hated that movie!!!
Post a Comment