I have realized usually means trouble! Today I was in the office checking my email and I realized I couldn't hear Blake so i started to search, by the way lately Blake will go anywhere in the house to the basement up to his big boy room all over and all on his own, well this is where I found him!
4 comments:
Not the shoes.......Is he walking? I can't believe it.
Oh that is too cute! I cant believe he is so big and going all over by himself! He looks so big! Also that pic of him in his jammies is so cute! Im really sorry that youve had such a hard week..poor little guy and mom! We really had fun sat night; thanks for having us over. sorry I was a little stressed..lame I know! :) by the way my blog is katieandbj.blogspot.com
wait until its your make-up...thats worse. and yes, even the boys get into it. I am so glad Italy was amazing and that you are settling back into life. Its also so nice when they begin to entertain themselves, ie, walking through out the house, even its in YOUR closet. He is precious.
so cute!! watch out when there is silence when you have more than one - that REALLY means trouble!!
Post a Comment