Monday, September 17, 2007

Some of my favorite things in Italy...

 

Vatican City
 

The Sunsets
 

The Shopping
 

The Art
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Welcome Home. The Gucci Fashion Show looks so cool! Love all the pics!

Morph This said...

How fun! You look FABULOUS by the way.

Meghan said...

Yay! Looks like so much fun... glad you are back! We'll have to get together. :)

Amber said...

What a trip! I am so glad you went and I am sure your a re-charged super mom. Its so important to go away sometimes. Missed You!

Amberli said...

I'm so glad that you had a great time! Oh, I love Italy and miss it everyday!!!

Katie said...

Jen I love your blog it is so cute! It look like you had so much fun in Italy! Thanks for sharing with me!

{Brittany} said...

Jen, our family is going private because it is not safe for cash any more! I would love for you to view our blog if you are interested please email me at Brittanyasay@gmail.com
Thanks Brit

{Brittany} said...

Jen, our family is going private because it is not safe for cash any more! I would love for you to view our blog if you are interested please email me at Brittanyasay@gmail.com
Thanks Brit