Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
We had so much fun in Italy! We went to Rome, Pompei, Capri and Venice, but we are excited to be home and be with our little guy! He grew so much while we were gone. I will post more pictures when i am not so jet lagged!
4 comments:
Hooray YOU'RE HOME! Just in time for the reinstating of lunch group.
Great pictures! You look so much like Kelly in some of them.
Jealous that you were in Italy! The picture of Venice makes me want to go back! Oh, and by the way you do look just like Kelly in these pics!!
I bet you had so much fun. I am jelous and wish we could have gone with you. next time you will have to take us and show us all your favorite places!
Post a Comment