Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
So fun Jen! Can we hang out or something?
Looks like you guys had a good time! I'm sure you enjoyed the warmth too. :) Loving your belly! Call me and we'll hang out!
so fun. danny just told me today that we were invited to go with ya'll. too bad i never new. looks like you had a great time in the sun.
Fun! Jen you look great!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! See you on Tuesday. I can't believe you are almost due. Time Flies!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So fun Jen! Can we hang out or something?
Looks like you guys had a good time! I'm sure you enjoyed the warmth too. :) Loving your belly! Call me and we'll hang out!
so fun. danny just told me today that we were invited to go with ya'll. too bad i never new. looks like you had a great time in the sun.
Fun! Jen you look great!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! See you on Tuesday. I can't believe you are almost due. Time Flies!!!
Post a Comment