A lot of time hanging out at home this is Blake posing with his "muscles" He started Survival Swim lessons last week and let me tell you it is wearing us out, but they are great we are in our second week and he is already holding his breath under water and turning and floating on his back all on his own! It really is amazing how fast they learn!
He has been doing a lot of yawning lately. Dave and I took him to a Flash game the other night and we didn't last long although Blake did LOVE watching the game.
On Monday we had a picnic at the park to say goodbye to Uncle Danny and Aunt Kate they are moving for the Summer. Blake had fun feeding the ducks and playing with cousins.
So... that pretty much sums it up, my belly is STILL growing, Dave is starting to travel and we are just waiting the arrival of our baby girl!!! We can't wait!




5 comments:
I've been thinking about you lately! I hope you're feeling good! :)
I love that pic. of him flexing his muscles...so stinkin' cute!!
i just teared up for the first time reading this. i have been putting off the fact we are leaving but this made it real. I HATE IT. i am so sad. i want to be here when you have bailey and to hang out. i already miss you!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.
He is so darling. Miles is just about to start swim lesson too. He thinks he can hold his breath but he can't. Since you have mentioned it 2 is a little crazy. Ruby is actually the easy part. It's just holding her and chasing him that is tought. We rarely get out of the house before 10 but we are starting to get the hang of it. I cannot wait to see your little one!!!
Post a Comment