Monday, April 07, 2008

Family Trip

Blake and Chase had a blast in the pool it had a lazy river and a beach area that was shallow enough for them to just play in all day!
Minature Golf
Blake didn't really get it he just liked chasing the balls!

We went to the McCormick Park where they had a carousel and train to ride on. So this past week we went to Scottsdale, Az and spent a few days at the Westin Kierland Resort. The weather was beautiful and the hotel was amazing! It was great to get away before this little one arrives in just 6 weeks from today! We had a blast swimming and being in the warm weather!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

KamilahNYC said...

So fun! I've been to that park. Nate had his birthday party there. Glad you had fun. Can't believe you only have 6 more weeks! :)

The Clevelands said...

I love the picture of you and your cute pregnant belly! You guys are always doing fun things, I'm so jealous!!!

Angie Cleveland said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady ever. I need to call you back today. Sorry we have been playing phone tag. It looks like you had a great trip to Arizona! Talk to you Soon...angie

cassaundra said...

You look so darling!!