He is learning to swim under water and grab onto the wall and hold his breath.... it looks like she is holding him in this picture, but she isn't!
Floating on his back...
Swim under the water while holding his breath...
and in the meantime be soooo proud of himself!!!
So I am LOVING that I started Blake in these survival swim lessons he is so comfortable in the water and is learnig so much! These pictures don't do it justice! I would recomend it to anyone!!!





5 comments:
Look at your little baby. He's all grown up! So good to see you today.
I missed your call today! And I want to know details on these swim lessons... Kanyon really needs something like this.
I am so proud of him. What a big boy.
Hey babe, I forgot to get her number the other day, will you give me her info. Banks looked at the pictures and said "mommy, me swimming" I guess he's ready! We need to get together soon. Lunch was fun the other day. It was really nice without kids too.
Oh my gosh he really is doing so great, that's amazing that he's already swimming under water! We got to start this monday.. so we've only had two lessons.. but he's kind of starting to get it already. Thanks so much for telling me about Pam.. she is wonderful!
Post a Comment