Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend!

My family came in town and it was so much fun! The guys went golfing and spent a lot of time watching basketball............
While the girls went shopping and my mom knitting.... We also spent all day sat at Babies R Us registering. It took forever, but man it really made things seem real. I can't wait to have my sweet little boy!
Kelly was so excited to see all of her crazy roomates! It was fun. It is amazing to see how we have all grown up! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

KamilahNYC said...

What do you mean grown up???

Leah said...

Yes, no growing up going on here.

Jen said...

I know I knew I would get some comment for saying that!

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»