Sunday, August 19, 2007

Brian Regan..


Last night Dave and I went to Brian Regan. It was so fun to do something different it was outside and we sat on blankets we had dinner at the Harvest before, dinner wasn't that great! But the show was pretty funny.
Notice my new hair cut. I chopped it! Thanks Kelly for the new hairdo! I am glad to be home and have a healthy Blake!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

mickell said...

I love your hair!!!! Too cute, you so didn't tell me you were doing that. I feel like i haven't seen you guys forever.

Amberli said...

I love your hair. I am so ready to chop mine off again. And I am a Brian Regan fan! That guy is such a spaz!

Sara said...

First comment ever-I'm dying over how cute your hair is. Good job Kelly!

The Thompson's said...

Your hair looks so cute! I love the color too! I can't believe Blake is already 1. Time flies!

Julie Rae said...

Your hair looks so cute! I love it!