Monday, August 06, 2007

Eating...



So lately Blake has been wanting to feed himself. Well at least when I am using a spoon or fork, he wants to hold it. These are the results... food EVERYWHERE! It is so hard for me to just let him get so messy! During meal times I just sit and say to myself i can clean it up over and over again. And I let him at it. By the way he has 4 teeth that are coming in and he is being so good! He is just such a happy baby!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amber said...

I have missed you! I can't believe how fast time goes. He is so cute and so fun to hear you talk about him.

Julie Rae said...

Wow! I can't believe he is going to be a year old! Ready for another one yet? LOL!